Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #71 Reminder

There's still 5 days to play along with our latest Inky Paws Challenge!

We have some fabulous colors to get your creative juices flowing!

Create a project using the colors: 
Green, Orchid, Violet and Periwinkle Blue

Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge! 

Celebrate by Debbie features Birthday Essentials, Newton Loves Cake, Waves, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnoook
I created this festive background by using the Waves stencil.  I moved the stencil slightly each time I changed colors.  I added Newton from Newton Loves Cake stamp set. I also used the celebrate sentiment from Birthday Essentials stamp set and Frames & Flags die set.

I hope you will join us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. So cool! I love the way you created those layers of color on the background!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is WOW amazing! Love this~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Debbie, fabulous use of the colors for the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy