Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #72

This biweekly challenge is a:
Theme challenge

Create a project using the theme:  Add Buttons

You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, May 25, 2018 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

Here's my inspiration!



Celebrate, it's your day by Debbie features Pug Hugs and Birthday Essentials by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I used this cute pug from Pug Hugs stamp set. Then I added  graduation cap from Newton's Graduation stamp set and sentiment from Birthday Essentials. I love being able to use sentiments for more than one occasion! 

1 comment:

  1. Ack! So cute! I love this combo of images! The hat works great on the pug too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy